- October 12 – Propositional Music: David Rosenboom Portrait Concert – 6:00pm at the CalArts Wild Beast – ISQ gives a preview performance of a new work by Rosenboom
- December 11 – hum – 8:30pm at REDCAT – Using the vulnerability of the human voice as a connective thread, ISQ weaves together a program of music exploring hidden layers, transformations, and unspoken realities. Featuring works by Nicole Lizée, Laura Steenberge, David Rosenboom, Carmina Escobar and Sean Deyoe, and Alex Temple; featuring Julia Holter, guest artist.
- March 7 – The Planes of Your Location – 8pm at Art Share LA – a chamber music concert featuring new and recent works by Kitty Brazelton, with ISQ and friends.
- August 4 – Carlsbad Music Festival – 2:30pm at the ANA Chapel – ISQ performs works by Scott Worthington, Heena Yoon, Morgan Gerstmar, Matt McBane, and Caroline Shaw
- August 10 – Sonic Open Orchestra – 7:00pm at Civic Center Studios – performing Gavin Bryars’ The Sinking of the Titanic and works by Drum & Lace and more
- August 11 – UCSB Summer Music Festival – 7:30pm at Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall – ISQ performs works by Nicole Lizée, Kitty Brazelton, Cassia Streb, Heena Yoon, Raphael Radna, and Caroline Shaw
- July 29 – OBJECT AS SUBJECT Residency – 8:45pm at The Satellite – ISQ opens for OAS on the last night of their Satellite residency, performing Ulrich Krieger’s Up-Tight II, and joins OAS on their set
- June 13 – Dog Star 15: Harmonica Pillow – 8:00pm at REC Center – performing a new piece by Laura Cetilia with the Dog Star Orchestra. Works by April Guthrie, Daniel Corral, and Ian Power also on the program.
- June 22 – Dog Star 15: Civil Twilight – 8:00pm at the CalArts Wild Beast – performing large ensemble compositions by Ryan Seward (to knowe the spryng of the dawenyng and the ende of the evenyng, the whiche ben called the two crepuscules), Christine Burke (for 5+ performers), Sergio Cote Barco (pájaros cargando memorias) and a new piece derived June 22nd astrological positions by Marta Tiesenga, with the Dog Star Orchestra
- June 28 – New Works – 8:00pm at Betalevel – playing new music by Josh Gerowitz
- May 2 – Equal Sound: The Octopod, Isaura String Quartet, and Petrichor – 8:00pm at ArtShare LA – performing works by Scott Worthington, Gloria Coates, and John Eagle with ISQ
- March 2 – Martha Graham Dance Company’s The EVE Project – 8:00pm at The Soroya in Northridge, CA – performing with wild Up
- March 29 – Aeneas in the Underworld – 7:30pm at The Athenaeum Music & Arts Library in La Jolla, CA – San Diego New Music presents this new chamber oratorio by composer Christopher Adler
- March 30 – Aeneas in the Underworld – 8:00pm at ArtShare LA – an LA performance as Microfest presents this new chamber oratorio by composer Christopher Adler
- February 15 – One Body – 8:00pm at Boston Court Pasadena – performing John Kennedy’s one-man chamber cantata with ISQ, Timur, percussionists Yuri Inoo and Sydney Hopson, and composer/conductor John Kennedy
- December 15 – Levi, Greenwood, Reich – 7:30pm at Civic Center Studios, performing music by…Levi, Greenwood and Reich with Sonic Open Orchestra
- October 13 – Machines & Strings Pt. I – pre-show at 5:30pm, concert at 6:00pm at the Wild Beast at CalArts – featuring pieces by Amy Knoles, April Gerloff, Chrysanthe Tan, Jules Gimbrone, Sarah Belle Reid, and Stephanie Smith
- October 24 – Machines & Strings Pt. II – pre-show at 8pm, concert at 8:30pm at REDCAT – ISQ performs premieres by Ajay Kapur, Amy Knoles, Jules Gimbrone, and Ulrich Krieger, plus performances by April Gerloff, Chrysanthe Tan, and Stephanie Smith, and a premiere by Sarah Belle Reid
- August 4 – Textures II – 8:00pm at Civic Center Studios – performing the music of Gubaidulina and Shostakovich with Sonic Open Orchestra
- June 12 – ISQ @ Moroccan Lounge– 8:00pm – performing works by Johannes Ockeghem, Caroline Shaw, Francesca Caccini, and Philip Glass. Opening for Tim Carr and Midnight Sister (who we’ll also play with).
- April 19 – Storytelling– 8:30pm at Automata – performing as Guest Artist with Now Hear Ensemble on a program featuring works by Ted Hearne, Federico Llach, Pamela Z, and a premiere by Valentín Pelisch.
- March 2 – Phantom Thread – 8:00pm at The Theatre at Ace Hotel – Wordless Music and Spaceland present the U.S. premiere live score of Paul Thomas Anderson’s PHANTOM THREAD
- February 18 – Isaura Presents:– 8:00pm at Human Resources – ISQ performs works by Amy Golden, Ulrich Krieger, Nicole Lizée, Caroline Shaw, and Scott Worthington